15. Every time I come back it's like I never left. It's home.
14. Steak n' Shake with my favorite people.
13. My John Deere tractor sheets at the McMillin's... and pancakes on my face.
12. University of Louisville. Great basketball.
11. FROGS EVERYWHERE! Or just in butter tubs for Kim. I gave them as gifts. She would stop talking to me for days. So worth it. Pure fear is a priceless thing to witness.
10. Fire flies! We don't have them out here in Utah. Absolutely beautiful to watch at night. I remember when I first noticed them. It was kinda creepy.
9. Southern Gentleman. Best example, Kim's hot step dad, Jim. First time I saw him he was chopping down trees in a sleeveless shirt. This man is fit. I swear it was a seen taken from desperate housewives or something. Classic.
8. Ma Ma's and Pa Pa's farm and feasts. The most beautiful farm right on the Kentucky and Tennessee line. One of my favorite places ever.
7. Hardee's. LOL they still have Hardee's out there. Frisco burgers are one of the best fast food culinary accomplishment.
6. Southern Accents. Absolutely captivating. It's a danger for a girl like me.
5. Biscuits and Gravy in the morning... or every meal. I blame them for my freshman 30 lbs, that and the waffle machine at the cafeteria.
4. Brentano Hall at the University of Evansville... and all the memories.
3. BW3 wings!!!
2. The great conversation and night life with my girls, Kim, Cam and Heidi.
1. My families. I absolutely love my friends families. They always take me in. Love you guys. Can't wait to see you!