Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Brentano 309 time!

It has been a weird couple of weeks for me. I have been trying to get my job all lined up for teaching in the fall and then starting a new one to finish out the summer with has been interesting. It has been crazy. My parents have FINALLY sold their house and informed me that I have to be out by August 31. They said they'd never kick me out. LOL. I guess it's time though, and I'm thankful for that and for everything they do for me. I love and will miss seeing you guys everyday like I have the past couple of months. Saying bye to this home will be a challenge for us all.

I am so excited for all the new change taking place in my life. Everything is finally starting to line up for me. Today is a very special day though, my best friend is coming to visit me for six days. She was my roommate (Brentano 309) my freshman year of college and she is the person in my life, like than my mom and sisters, who knows me best. We are both about to encounter a new chapter of life that is going to be incredibly challenging and rewarding. I can't wait to spend time and reflect on how we got here and how we are going to get through what lies ahead. I love you Kim. You just left Dallas, I can't wait to see ya girl! 2.5 hours!

No comments: